How to promote your business
Appointment care is an innovative platform to let your customers access your calendar online. The more you generate movement; the more Appointment Care customizes its services to your company.
Make sure customers can find you and book your services online easily.
- Synchronize your Appointment Care Calendar with your website, your Facebook page, Instagram, and other social media accounts.
- Customize your business profile page on Appointment Care to reflect the services you offer. Your profile is crucial; its the only information your customers will see when they book an appointment through your direct link.
- Add your business on Google maps and Yelp. Upload pictures of your logo, your previous work, and contact details. Do not forget to add your link to let customers book your services on every platform.
How to get your scheduling link to your customers
- Send your scheduling link with a brief description and introduce your new platform on social media.
- Add the link to your marketing tools and create a bold sign. Hand-out individual pamphlets for your customers presenting this new alternative.
- Include your link on your business card. As well, let your customers know on your voicemail that they can book your services online.
Provide an incentive for customers to book online
Perhaps your customers are already contacting you through email and social media to schedule an appointment. Instead of waiting for a reply, this method is an easy way to generate more traffic to your platform. It’s an authentic resource to generate more sales.
- Offer a small discount for first time customers that book your services online.
- Send coupons through Appointment Care to initiate your regular customers to convert to this platform.
- Refer your new customers to this link when they inquire about your services.
Take steps today to grow your business! Start Free 30-Day Trial for Online Appointment Scheduling
About Karsen Lynn
Karsen writes for a variety of blogs on the internet on a lot of topics. We are pleased to have her writing for us as well. We highly recommend you check out her page at Our Shooting Star